PowerFlex 70 AC Drives
Bulletin 20A PowerFlex 70 AC Drives
PowerFlex® 70 AC Drives are compact packages of power, control, and operator interface designed to meet demands for space, simplicity, and reliability. These drives are easy to integrate and configure. Our packaged drives provide additional control, power, and enclosure options in standardized designs. The PowerFlex 70 Fan and Pump packaged drive is a cost-effective solution for speed control in variable torque fan and pump applications.
Overview Software Documentation Resources Accessories
* Power ratings
o 200…240V: 0.37…18.5 kW / 0.5…25 Hp / 2.2…70 A
o 380…480V: 0.37…37 kW / 0.5…50 Hp / 1.1…72 A
o 500…600V: 0.37…37 kW / 0.5…50 Hp / 0.9…52 A
* IP20, flange mount, IP66 / NEMA 4X enclosures
* Zero Stacking™ Drives allowable with no reduction of ambient temperature rating (50 °C for IP20, NEMA/UL Type 1 and Flange Mount; 40 °C for IP66, NEMA/UL Type 4X/12)
* Wall or machine mount
* V/Hz control, sensorless vector control, flux vector control
* Common Industrial Protocol (CIP™) including DeviceNet™, ControlNet™, and EtherNet/IP™
* Speed and torque control with and without encoder feedback
* Advanced bus regulation and drive overload protection
* Supports multiple languages
* Configuration and programming via integral LCD keypad, remote keypad, DriveTools™ SP software, or DriveExplorer™ software
* Premier Integration with PowerFlex™ — AC drives uses the Logix control platform to simplify parameter and tag programming and reduces development time
Available Embedded Safety Options
* Safe Torque-Off option is certified at PLe/SIL3 Cat 3. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system. All safety options are available as a kit for user installation
Packaged Drive Options
* Power options include circuit breaker, fused disconnect, bypass, and input fuses
* Output relay and transformer control options
Door-mounted human interface module (HIM), hand/off/auto selector switch, status pilot lights, and speed potentiometer
* 20A PowerFlex 70 AC Drives
* UL, cUL, IEC (Designed to Meet), CE, C-Tick (excluding 600V), NSF Certified (IP66, NEMA/UL Type 4X/12 only), TÜV FS ISO/EN13849-1 (EN954-1) with Safe Torque-Off option, RINA Certified, ABS, Lloyd's Register, SEMI F47
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
* Premier Integration of RSLogix™ 5000 and PowerFlex® drives reduces development time by providing profiles, parameters and standardized tags, as well as copy and paste programming to simplify configuring multiple drives.
* Our industry expertise in Drives Systems Solutions can help you maximize machine availability and minimize project risk.
* Intelligent Motor Control Solutions can protect your investment, help optimize productivity and improve uptime.
* The Integrated Architecture system provides the foundation to drive plantwide optimization efficiently and effectively.