New PowerFlex 750-Series AC Drives Provide Cost-Effective Option with Smaller Footprint Size-Optimized PowerFlex 753 and PowerFlex 755 AC Drives
The PowerFlex® 753 and PowerFlex 755 drives now offer new options designed for low-power applications that require full-featured, AC drives with an optimized size. These cost-effective drives offer the smallest footprint within the well-established PowerFlex 750 Series of drives. Although small in size, these new drives retain the valuable features that have made the PowerFlex 750 Series popular: predictive diagnostics, safety options, simplified integration, and a flexible slot-based architecture.
New Size-Optimized PowerFlex 753 and PowerFlex 755 AC Drives Highlights
* Ideal for applications where space is at a premium—for example, machines requiring multiple drives in a cabinet
* Provide all of the same control features and options that are currently available in the larger PowerFlex 753 and PowerFlex 755 drives
* Offers a power range of 0.75...7.5 kW (1...10 Hp) at 400V/480V AC input
* Slot-based mechanical architecture allows you to tailor the drive with as few or as many options as your application requires.
o Each drive has three option slots to accommodate modules for I/O, feedback, safety, additional communications, and an auxiliary power supply
o Options are common for all PowerFlex 753 and PowerFlex 755 drives, minimizing inventory and spare part requirements
* PowerFlex 750-Series AC Drives Technical Data [PDF]
* PowerFlex 755 AC Drives